These two principles are associated in iterating circles. For instance:
- connect participants between each other;
- select the relevant strengths for the issue under consideration;
- experiment connections between strengths in the protected space of the Labso;
- reflect on learnings and ways to amplify results out of the Labso.
This first phase allows identification and experimentation of one’s own strengths in the Labso’s protected space. A second phase allows amplification these initial results:
- connect participants’ strengths previously identified;
- select the best social links to support future actions;
- experiment strength-based actions in the real world, out of the Labso;
- reflect on results to identify further action opportunities.
The purpose of a Labso is the quick expression of participants’ strengths and their reinforcement through social amplification for rapid autonomy.